Get That Festive Glow
With the festivities just around the corner, it’s time to put your best look forward. And the good part is that you can get glowing skin right at the comfort of your home. Ready to know more?
We all know that CTM is a major skincare routine that one needs to follow and when you have Mamaearth that sorts it for you, life just gets easier. So, let’s get ready and have your skincare sorted before the festivities kick in.
Cleansing your Skin
Cleansing your skin is one of the most important parts of the daily skincare regime. Depending on your skin type, you can choose a face wash that suits your skin the best.
- If you have oily skin, choose Mamaearth Tea Tree Face Wash. It helps clear away impurities and keeps your skin looking clean. It is also good for people with acne-prone skin.
- If you have dry skin, opt for the Ubtan Face Mask by Mamaearth. Turmeric helps to soothe skin and keeps it nourished.
- Activated charcoal is the buzzword in skincare. Mamearth’s Activated Charcoal Facewash helps you cleanse the impurities, leaving your skin feeling dewy and nourished.
Deep Cleansing Your Skin Once a Week
While a facewash does help to cleanse your skin thoroughly, you really ought to pamper your skin just a bit more. Using a face mask at least once a week helps to tighten your skin and give it an instant glow. And what’s more, these face masks can be your go-to skincare option when you have no time to step into a salon.
Mamaearth has two variants of face masks.
- Mamaearth Coffee, Clay, and Charocal Face Mask: This is a peel-off face mask that not just sloughs the dead skin to reveal glowing skin but also helps to remove the blackheads and whiteheads. Packed with activated charcoal and extracts of papaya, mulberry, and cucumber known for their antioxidant properties which help remove toxins, unclog pores, even skin tone, moisturize and fight blemishes. Since this is a peel-off mask, you are promised with skin that actually glows.
- Mamaearth Ubtan Face Mask: Ubtan Face Mask is packed with the goodness of saffron and turmeric. It is your true skin savior if you are looking to get rid of your tan, blemished, and even your skin tone. Turmeric is a much revered healing agent right from the times of Ayurveda and is a blessing for sensitive and acne-prone skin. Use this regularly for a lighter skin tone, a clearer, and spot-free look.
Get Ready to Hydrate Your Skin
There! We’re done with the cleansing and masking. How about giving your skin some extra pampering with the Mamaearth Day Cream? Packed with ingredients such as Pomegranate Oil, which is best known for hydrating the skin & retaining the moisture balance for a longer period of time, the cream helps to keep your skin soft and supple for hours together.
Aren’t you already sorted and festive ready? Just include these products in your daily regime, and you’ll notice visibly brighter and dewy skin Just what you want as the festivities roll in!